July 09, 2012

no 35 hollow

it feels weird to walk by my own now. because i don't know, it feels like it seems like forever i had been walking with a man beside me, i pampered myself, planting thought in my brain that this man will always walks beside me, hold my hand and just get through whatever, together, forever. now that's ironic because the word together and forever don't usually stick together, forever.


the first morning i woke up realizing nothing had changed. the sun still rises. the wind still blows. my eyes can still blink. just the sensation of something missing here, in my chest. it felt hollow. kosong


why? because this man is still a boy.
www.tips-fb.com

1 comment:

Edy said...

"now that's ironic because the word together and forever don't usually stick together, forever."

brilliant choice of word structure.

*fistbump*